278 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
Harmony House Early Learning Center is open for Infant and Toddler programs. Abbott students are participating in Virtual Learning with teachers providing instruction from the classroom.
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides care and early education for children ages 3 months to 5 years old. Many qualify for free care and schooling under the NJ Abbott mandate.
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides:
- Nurturing care and quality educational experiences
- Full-time, year round services
- Nutrition, health and family support services
- Classrooms equipped with a complete array of educational toys, games and other learning tools
- Children at the center are encouraged to investigate, be inquisitive and seek their own solutions
- A flexible curriculum geared towards a child’s interests
The Early Learning Center is also involved in several partnerships that strengthen its mission, including:
- Foster Grandparents Program places grandmothers in the classroom to provide special loving care.
- Early Head Start Program in collaboration with The Leaguers Inc.