Harmony House Early Childcare Center
Harmony House Early Learning Center
278 South Orange Avenue
Newark, NJ 07103
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides care and early education for children ages 3 months to 3 years old. Many qualify for free care and schooling under the NJ Abbott mandate.
Harmony House Early Learning Center provides:
* Full-time, year round services
* Nurturing care and quality educational experiences
* Nutrition, health and family support services
* Classrooms equipped with a complete array of educational toys, games and other learning tools
* Children at the centers are encouraged to investigate, be inquisitive and seek their own solutions
* A flexible curriculum geared towards a child’s interests
The Early Learning Center is also involved in several partnerships that strengthen its mission, including:
* Foster Grandparents Program places eight grandmothers in the classroom to provide special loving care.
* Even Start Family Literacy Program, funded by the New Jersey Department of Education, assures children and their parents a better academic future by introducing an integrated family literacy component.