- This event has passed.
NJ Hope and Healing: Emotional Intelligence
March 24, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
NJ Hope and Healing at the Family Service Bureau of Newark is available to assist communities affected by COVID-19. It is a neighbor helping neighbor team, providing the following services for the week of March 21 (click here for flyer):
- Monday, March 21 at 12:30 p.m.: Stress Management
- Monday, March 21 at 7 p.m.: Mindfulness
- Tuesday, March 22 at 3 p.m.: Manejo del Estrés
- Tuesday, March 22 at 6 p.m.: Self-Care
- Wednesday, March 23 at 6 p.m.: Grief
- Thursday, March 24 at 11 a.m.: Grief
- Thursday, March 24 at 1 p.m.: Self-Care
- Thursday, March 24 at 3 p.m.: Emotional Intelligence
- Friday, March 25 at 6 p.m.: Anxiety
Visit fsbnjhh.eventbrite.com to access the Zoom link.
On-call support is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 973-272-7488.
Text support is available at 973-980-4964.
Email FSBNJHH@newcommunity.org to schedule workshops for staff and students.
This program is brought to you through the New Jersey Hope and Healing Crisis Counseling Program (CCP). CCP is provided by Family Service Bureau of Newark in collaboration with the New Jersey Department of Human Services’ Division of Mental Health and Addiction Services and is funded through a FEMA/SAMHSA grant.