NCC Emergency Food Pantry Needs Your Help
Demand is up, but food supplies are running extremely low. Food donation boxes have been set up around the NCC network at the following Newark locations:
• St. Joseph Plaza, 233 West Market St.
• Workforce Development Center, 201 Bergen St.
• Extended Care Facility, 266 South Orange Ave.
• New Community Neighborhood Center, 56-68 Hayes St.
• Family Resource Success Center, 131-185 Bergen St.
Suggested donations include, but are not limited to: peanut butter, jelly/jam, canned tuna, canned chicken, canned beef stew, bean soups, canned/dried beans, baked beans, canned chili, nuts, vegetable soup, canned tomato products, canned fruit, apple sauce, juice, rice, pasta, cereal and oatmeal. If you have any questions, contact Health and Social Services at 973-623-6114. Thank you for your support!