Who Do We Serve?
The target areas that Harmony House serves are the communities of Newark, East Orange, Irvington, Orange, Montclair and towns around Essex County.
The program outcomes of all participants who successfully complete the transitional housing program at Harmony House:
- 80% of participants enrolled in Life Skills Program will complete the program, until stability is achieved.
- 80% of all participants will maintain a healthy home environment for their family.
- 98% of the school-aged children will be enrolled in after school programs.
- 50% of all participants will have increased their income after program completion.
- 95% of all participants will move out into stable, permanent housing.
- 80% of all participants will move into subsidized or affordable housing within six months of leaving Harmony House.
- 85% of participants who obtain housing will maintain it for 12 months.